A Phase II Study of Subcutaneous Bortezomib as Maintenance Therapy for Patients With High-risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.