A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Fixed Dose Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of TC-5619 in Adults With Inattentive-Predominant Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bradanicline (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Conners'-Attention-Deficit-Hyperactivity-Disorder-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
- 17 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History