A Phase IIa, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Induction and Maintenance Therapy with BMS-936557 in Subjects with Active Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Eldelumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 May 2015 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2015.
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.