A Phase I Pilot Study of the IGF-1R Inhibitor AXL1717 in Combination With Gemcitabine HCL and Carboplatin in Previously Untreated, Locally Advanced, or Metastatic Squamous Non-small-cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Picropodophyllin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Axelar
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 New trial record