A Pilot Study of Rifaximin as a Modulator of Gut Microbial Translocation and Systemic Immune Activation in HIV-Infected Individuals With Incomplete CD4+ T-cell Recovery on Antiretroviral Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 23 Jan 2013 Actual patient number changed from 70 to 73 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History