A Single-center Open-label Phase I Study of ALT-801 for ex vivo Maturation and in vivo Retargeting of Haploidentical Natural Killer Cells Delivered Following Fludarabine, Cytarabine, and G-CSF in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 801 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Lymphokine-activated killer cells
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Altor BioScience Corporation
- 24 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 25 Nov 2011 Actual trial start date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).