Drug-Eluting Stent Study Evaluating a New Technology in Patients with Symptomatic Ischemic Heart Disease due to Coronary Artery Blockage.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemic heart disorders
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESOAW-FIM; DIRECT; DIRECT-I
- Sponsors Svelte Medical Systems
- 23 May 2013 Final 6 and 12-month results were presented at the 2013 EuroPCR meeting and have been published in EuroIntervention, according a Svelte Medical Systems media release.
- 30 Jan 2013 Positive 6-month results have been reported in a Svelte Medical Systems media release. Final 6-month data will be presented at a medical symposia later in 2013.
- 30 Jan 2013 All trial endpoints, including the primary endpoints 'Target-vessel-failure-rate' and 'Late-loss', have been met according to a Svelte Medical Systems media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History