A Phase 1 Study of AC220 (ASP2689) as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Been Treated With an Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ambit Biosciences Corporation; Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2014 Data from this trial is expected to be presented at a future medial conference, according to an Ambit Biosciences Corporation media release.
- 20 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.