A Phase I, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Examine the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of Droxidopa in Subjects With Renal Impairment Compared to Healthy Volunteers
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Chronic fatigue syndrome; Fibromyalgia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2011 New trial record