An Open-Label, Phase 4 Study of Telaprevir, Peginterferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys), and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Treatment-Experienced Black/African American and Non-Black/African American Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Who Have Not Achieved a Sustained Viral Response With a Prior Course of Interferon-Based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jun 2015 No of arms changed from 4 to 2. Dosage of is changed from 1125mg/day to Telaprevir 750 milligram (mg) tablet 3 times per day for 12 weeks as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jun 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.