Dabigatran for Peri Procedural Anticoagulation During Radiofrequency Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DAPPARAF
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2011 New trial record