Archer 1042: A Phase 2 Study Of Dacomitinib In Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Post-Chemotherapy Or Select First Line Patients) To Evaluate Prophylactic Intervention On Dermatologic And Gastrointestinal Adverse Events And Patient Reported Outcomes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dacomitinib (Primary) ; Alclometasone; Doxycycline; Probiotics
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCHER-1042
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2016 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results on dermatological adverse events from cohorts I and II presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.