GLORIA - AF: Global Registry on Long-Term Oral Anti-thrombotic Treatment In Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (Phase II/III)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombotics (Primary)
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GLORIA-AF
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 01 Apr 2018 Results of a prespecified interim analysis of GLORIA-AF registry's phase II program in 2937 dabigatran patients who completed 2 year follow up by May 2016, published in the American Heart Journal
- 26 Sep 2017 Results (n=2932) of part 2 assessing the predictors of dabigatran etexilate persistence over 2 years of follow-up in patients with newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.