GLORIA - AF: Global Registry on Long-Term Oral Anti-thrombotic Treatment In Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (Phase II/III)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombotics (Primary)
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GLORIA-AF
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Sep 2017 Results (n=2932) of part 2 assessing the predictors of dabigatran etexilate persistence over 2 years of follow-up in patients with newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Feb 2017 Results of phase II part of this study (n=15092) published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology