A Phase II/III trial of JR-031 for the treatment of steroid-refractory acute Graft-versus-Host disease after hematopoietic stem cell transplantion
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Remestemcel-L (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors JCR Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Sep 2015 According to Mesoblast media release, the Committee on Regenerative Medicine Products and Biological Technology of Pharmaceutical Affairs and Food Sanitation Council of the Japan Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has recommended for approval the allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell-based regenerative medicine product JR-031 (remestemcel-L).
- 05 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 22 Nov 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.