A Phase-III, Single Arm, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Assess the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of a Fully Liquid Pentavalent Vaccine (DTwP-Hib-HepB Vaccine) When Administered to Indian Infants at 6, 10, and 14 Weeks of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 15 Nov 2011 as reported by as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 15 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 02 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.