Carfilzomib, Rituximab, and Dexamethasone (CaRD) in Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 31 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.