A Prospective Randomized Study to Compare Vascular Healing After Deployment of the Abluminal Sirolimus Coated Bio-Engineered (Combo) Stent Versus the Everolimus Eluting Stent in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome by Means of OCT.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMEDEE-OCT
- Sponsors OrbusNeich
- 21 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.