A Phase II Study of the Efficacy of Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy With Bevacizumab and Temozolomide Followed by Maintenance Temozolomide and Bevacizumab for Recurrent High-Grade Gliomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.