Efficacy and safety of agomelatine with flexible dose (25 mg/day with potential adjustment at 50 mg) given orally for 8 weeks in out-patients with Major Depressive Disorder. A randomised flexible dose double-blind international multicentric study with parallel groups, versus fluoxetine (20 mg/day with potential adjustment at 40 mg).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary) ; Fluoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date (21 Jul 2008) added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 16 Nov 2011 New trial record