A multicentre open randomized phase II study of the efficacy and safety of azacitidine alone or in combination with lenalidomide in high-risk myeloid disease (high-risk MDS and AML) with a karyotype including del(5q).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 17 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to the results presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 26 May 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.