A Single Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Single Ascending Intravenous Dose Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of SB-240563 (Mepolizumab) in Healthy Japanese Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Hypereosinophilic syndrome; Nasal polyps; Obstructive airway disorders; Oesophagitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2016 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development
- 19 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.