High-dose influenza vaccine (Fluzone HD) in the elderly compared to standard-dose influenza vaccine (Fluzone) in the elderly and adults aged 18-49 years, an immunogenicity and safety study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 17 Nov 2011 New trial record
- 23 Oct 2011 As reported in results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- 23 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History