A 26-week, randomised, open-label, multinational, treat-to-target trial comparing efficacy and safety of insulin degludec/insulin aspart (IDegAsp) twice daily (BID) and BIAsp 30 BID both with metformin in insulin naïve subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled on metformin monotherapy or metformin in combination with one additional oral antidiabetic drug (OAD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec/insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOOST
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2015 Post-hoc pooled analysis results presented at the 23rd World Diabetes Congress of the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), as per Novo Nordisk media release.
- 04 Oct 2015 Results published in the Diabetic Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History