A Phase 3, Open Label Study of Safety and Efficacy With BMS-790052 Plus Peg-Interferon Alfa 2a and Ribavirin in Previously Untreated HCV Patients Coinfected With Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Sep 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.