Sorafenib Plus Capecitabine (SorCape) in Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SorCape
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.