A Randomized Study of Once Daily Fludarabine-Clofarabine Versus Fludarabine Alone Combined With Intervenous Busulfan Followed by Allogeneic Hemopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 27 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.