A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ranolazine Monotherapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 420 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.