A Double-blind, Multicenter, Randomized Phase III Study of the Telomerase Vaccine, GV1001 Administered After Curative Intent Chemo-radiotherapy in Patients With Inoperable Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Compared to Best Supportive Care
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tertomotide (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LucaVax
- Sponsors KAEL-GemVax
- 19 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01579188).
- 19 Apr 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Mar 2012 to 1 May 2012, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.