A Phase Ib/Randomized Phase II Study of BEZ235 and Trastuzumab Versus Lapatinib and Capecitabine in Patients With HER2-positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Failed Prior to Trastuzumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dactolisib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Interim results will be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2012), according to a Novartis media release.
- 22 Feb 2012 Additional trial locations identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.