Multicenter, explorative phase II study of perioperative 5-FU, leucovorin, docetaxel, and oxaliplatin (FLOT) in combination with Trastuzumab in patients with HER2-positive, locally advanced resectable adenocarcinoma of the gastroesophageal junction or stomach (HerFLOT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HerFLOT
- 16 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.