A Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Fixed-dose Study of Vilazodone in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vilazodone (Primary) ; Citalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 30 Mar 2018 Results (n=2218) of post-hoc analysis of four randomized trials assessing efficacy in subgroups of patients with major depressive disorder, were published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 04 Jun 2015 Results of post hoc analysis have been published in International clinical psychopharmacology.
- 16 Mar 2015 Based on results of this trial the US FDA approved a supplemental NDA for a lower therapeutic dose of vilazodone (20mg), according to an Actavis media release; the approval fulfils a post-marketing commitment to identify the minimum effective dose.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History