A Multi-centre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-period Cross-over, Exploratory Biomarker and Safety and Tolerability Study of a Single Dose of RO5028442 in Adult Male High-functioning Autistic Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Balovaptan (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.