A Phase 2b, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-finding Study to Evaluate Efficacy of a Selective 5-HT4 Receptor Agonist and Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) in Subjects With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) With Persistent Regurgitation With or Without Heartburn.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs SPD 557 (Primary) ; Proton pump inhibitors
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional location (Hungary) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.