Comparative Bioavailability Study of a New GFT505 Formulation With the Existing One After 120 mg Single Oral GFT505 Administration and Assessment of the Gender Effect in Young Healthy Male and Female Volunteers Followed by a Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Study of GFT505 in Overweight or Obese Subjects and in Diabetic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic complications; Dyslipidaemias; Metabolic syndrome; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genfit
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 31 May 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History