A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Followed by an Open-Label Continuation Period to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Two Different Regimens of Mipomersen in Patients With Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Inadequately Controlled Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mipomersen (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOCUS-FH
- Sponsors Kastle Therapeutics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 May 2016 The trial has been completed in Spain (end date:2016-03-15), according to the European Clinical Trials Database.