A Single-site, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Stepped Glucose Clamp Study to Assess the Effects of Albiglutide on Counter-regulatory Hormone Responses and Recovery From Hypoglycemia in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Albiglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History