A Phase 1 Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MEDI-557 in Healthy Adults Intranasally Challenged With Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued as it was determined to not be feasible to complete enrollment and the study within the required timeline and budget.
- 04 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.