A Phase II Trial of Sequential SGN-35 Therapy With Adriamycin, Vinblastine, and Dacarbazine (S-AVD) for Older Patients With Untreated Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy and tolerability of sequential brentuximab vedotin then doxorubicin + vinblastine + dacarbazine following by consolidation brentuximab vedotin in the event of complete response, in patients with untreated stage II-IV Hodgkin's disease aged 60 years and older, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.