A Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Cross-over Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of 3 Free Doses of Glycopyrrolate With Beclomethasone/Formoterol pMDI for the Treatment of COPD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.