A Phase 1 Study of Veliparib Administered Concurrently With Chest Wall and Nodal Radiation Therapy in Patients With Inflammatory or Loco-regionally Recurrent Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Mar 2018 Results assessing the maximum tolerated dose of veliparib that can be given while a patient is receiving radiation therapy, were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 4 Nov 2017.