Treatment of gastric precancerous change by Celecoxib: A clinical control study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Esomeprazole; Helicobacter pylori eradication therapies
- Indications Gastric atrophy; Gastric cancer; Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date 30 Jun 2009 added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register record.
- 25 Nov 2011 New trial record