An Open-label, Non-comparative, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Bicalutamide When Used in Combination With Anastrozole for the Treatment of Gonadotropin-independent Precocious Puberty in Boys With Testotoxicosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Precocious puberty
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BATT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Aug 2017 to 11 Dec 2017.
- 22 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients is 20 as reported by EudraCT record.