A Phase II, Single-Site, Open-Label Clinical Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy Of Kovacaine Mist Administered Unilaterally For Anesthetizing Maxillary Teeth In Healthy Dental Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxymetazoline/tetracaine (Primary)
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date Jan 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.