An Open-Label, Multicenter, Multinational Study to Assess the Effect of Long-Term Prolonged-Release Fampridine (BIIB041) 10 mg Twice Daily on Quality of Life as Reported by Subjects With Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENABLE
- Sponsors Biogen; Biogen Idec
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 65th American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting, according to a Biogen Idec media release.
- 05 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network; 12063).