A phase I trial of MK-2206 and hydroxychloroquine in solid tumors, melanoma, renal and prostate cancer to examine the role of autophagy in tumorigenesis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MK 2206 (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.