Impact of Raltegravir Intensification on HIV-1-infected Subjects With Complete Viral Suppression Under Monotherapy With Protease Inhibitors. A 24-week Open-label, Proof-of-concept Pilot Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIPIM
- 04 Apr 2018 Results assessing the impact of intensification on low level viral replication, viral reservoirs, cellular immune activation and soluble markers of inflammation published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.