An Open Label, Single-dose, Fixed Sequence, Two Treatment Period Study to Assess the Effect of Haemodialysis on the Pharmacokinetics of Ezogabine/Retigabine and the N-acetyl Metabolite of Ezogabine/Retigabine (NAMR).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 30th International Epilepsy Congress.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History