A Phase II Trial on Ofatumumab With IVAC Salvage Chemotherapy in Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma Patients Progressing or Relapsed After Prior R-CHOP Treatment Not Suitable for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Folinic acid; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Ifosfamide; Mesna; Methotrexate
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 22 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date (1 Nov 2011) and additional lead trial investigators (Pluta A, Hellmann A) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.