A Randomised Trial Investigating the Cardiovascular Effects of Agomelatine and Escitalopram in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary) ; Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Servier
- 17 Dec 2013 Additional lead trial cente added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.